Marquette Warrior: Ever Higher Tuition at Marquette

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Ever Higher Tuition at Marquette

Our former student (and now a professor) Kevin Miller is soured on the way Marquette is run. And not merely the incessant political correctness, but also administrative bloat and constantly rising tuition (and rising without the quality of a Marquette education increasing. Rather, the quality of a Marquette education is declining.)

Also regarding the Marquette University #GivingTuesday scholarship fund drive ... When I was a freshman - 1986-87 - the...
Posted by Kevin Miller on Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Dad29 said...

Hey, Professor Kevin!!! When I was a frosh at MU, tuition for Lib Arts was $650.00/semester and I could pay that with ONE check based on my earnings at two part-time jobs.

(Since I refuse to sign in at Facebook, I can't see your post......)

10:10 AM  
Blogger JBQ said...

Have no fear, redistribution of wealth is here. Minority students go for free. They then eat at the public trough for the rest of their life while you pay for it.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home