Parody: Sappy Motivational Posters
But some workplaces do.
Via FuzzMartin.com, a site that sells parody motivational posters, cards and books.
Some of our favorite slogans:
- The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
- The best leaders inspire by example. When that’s not an option, brute intimidation works pretty well, too.
- If you’re not a part of the solution, there’s good money to be made in prolonging the problem.
- You were meant for me. Perhaps as a punishment.
- Hard work never killed anybody, but it is illegal in some places. (photo of Paris)
- None of us is as dumb as all of us.
- It takes a lot less time and most people won’t notice the difference until it’s too late. (with photo of leaning tower of Pisa)
- Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.
And finally, a word on “customer disservice:” We’re not satisfied until you’re not satisfied.