On The Issues for Fall, 2010
We are a great fan of it. It is (first) ideologically balanced, giving equal time to Democrats and Republicans, liberals and conservatives. And (second) Mike Gousha, who puts the series together, has the ability to get imporant “movers and shakers” to come and speak.
Here is the schedule for this fall:
- On the Issues: Bradley Center Board Chairman Marc Marotta – September 30
- On the Issues: Jay Heck, Executive Director of Common Cause Wisconsin and Rick Esenberg, Marquette Law School Professor – October 5
- On the Issues: Milwaukee Public Schools Superintendent Gregory Thornton – October 12
- On the Issues: Wisconsin Republican Party Chairman Reince Priebus and Wisconsin Democratic Party Chairman Mike Tate - October 26
- On the Issues: Ray Suarez, Senior Correspondent, PBS NewsHour – November 6