Fake Victimization Stories Accepted by Media
We won’t repeat the entire article here, since you can read the original. But we will list the cases.
- Gay bar owner’s business burned down in 2012, he complained he was ‘targeted’ because of his sexual orientation.
- Lesbian couple had spray painted anti-gay slurs on their own garage before burning their house down and blaming it on their neighbor.
- June 2015: Gay pizza shop owner robbed, assaulted, mutilated….by himself.
- Oct. 2012: Black woman claims she was burned by KKK for wearing Obama shirt.
- April 2014: Muslim man kills wife; sets up her murder as an ‘Islamophobic’ hate crime.
- June 2015: Muslim cleric’s suspicious soda tale.
- Nov. 2013: Gay server receives hate note on receipt, snubbed with no tip.
- March 2013: Oberlin ‘KKK’ Hoax.
- February 2012: Hate notes outside dorm rooms target minorities.
- Gay men injured themselves, fake ‘hate crimes’ to cover up for embarrassment.
- October 2014: Racial Profiling Viral Video Staged.
The left loves to portray the right as bigots who hate minorities, women, Muslims, and gays. So the media latch onto any claim of perceived discrimination or hate, real or not, and report it with glee (forget investigation and due diligence!).
Obviously, crimes do occur that are genuinely motivated by someone’s ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation. But many are simply hoaxes committed by liberal activists for the cause of furthering their agenda. The media makes no distinctions in figuring out which ones are real and which are staged.