Christmas Carols For Those a Few Bricks Short of a Load
, originally from Orthometer
, a list of Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged
- Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear, the Voices, the Voices?
- Amnesia - I Don’t Remember If I’ll Be Home for Christmas
- Narcissistic - Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
- Manic - Deck The Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...........
- Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three Queens Disoriented Are
- Paranoid - Santa Claus Is Coming to Get Us
- Borderline Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Shout, I’m Gonna Cry, and I’ll Not Tell You Why
- Full Personality Disorder - Thoughts of Roasting You On an Open Fire
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells
- Agoraphobia - I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn’t Leave My House
- Senile Dementia - Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles from My House in My Slippers and Robe
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House
- Social Anxiety Disorder - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here and Hyperventilate
- Attention Deficit Disorder - We Wish You......Hey Look!! It’s Snowing!!!