Marquette Warrior: Bluegrass at Maxie’s Southern Comfort

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Bluegrass at Maxie’s Southern Comfort

An e-mail from our colleague Ryan Hanley:
Hi Bluegrass Fans and Friends!

A quick note on an upcoming show: my group, the Cream City Bluegrass Band, has a fun gig coming up. On Saturday, November 8th, from 9-midnight, we’re going to be playing our first show at Maxie’s Southern Comfort. Maxie’s has been getting great reviews for its food, and the owner is a big bluegrass fan!

We’re excited for the gig, and we’d be even more excited if we knew we might see you there! Please do come on down if you can make it!

More info on Maxie’s here:

http://www.maxies.com/milwaukee/index.html

And, as always, more info on the band -- including video (!) --
here:

http://www.creamcitybluegrass.net/

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can definitely attest to great food there, and good drinks. My girlfriend and I went there several weeks ago, and had a great dinner. I've heard similar reviews from many folks in my area... I've yet to hear a bad one.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maxie's is indeed awesome. I want to have my rehearsal dinner there.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home