Marquette Warrior: Alumni Blogger Responds To Dental School Blogger Suspension

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Alumni Blogger Responds To Dental School Blogger Suspension

Nate Romano is a class of 2003 Arts & Sciences graduate from Marquette (one of our students too), who is now in law school at Madison. His blog offers some good comments, critical of Marquette, on the Dental student blogger issue, and then adds a couple of zingers. First:
Honestly, this is ridiculous. But, I suppose I need to stop now, or I might just get some Jesuits chasing me down to steal back my diploma.
And then . . .
P.S. Fr. Wild, if I make “inappropriate” comments about Marquette on my blog, will you stop having the telethon folks calling me for donations? Please, pretty please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home